It's been a busy week! Here are the top 5 things I've loved, learned, and listened to:
- OMG I'm moving to London! I talked about the decision to move out of NYC in a post earlier this week, and while I'm thrilled I also still can't believe it. (But I'm sure it'll start feeling real once I bring the suitcases out and empty my apartment.)
- I got to speak to Sarah Aswell from SheKnows about my top 10 most-anticipated romance novels for the rest of 2017.
- This M. O'Keefe book is free right now and you better believe I grabbed a copy.
- On this month's First Draught we talked about Scrivener (i.e. the writing and organizational software that makes it possible for me to write several books at once). Here's a link to the podcast.
- This song by Odessa is giving me life this week: